John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I purchased a canon 6800 series wireless just a few days ago

Customer Question

I purchased a canon 6800 series wireless just a few days ago and it has been printing just fine but today is says the printer is offline and there is a printer error. I can't find the error. It is operating off of a router (Belkin) which is supporting my other devices oik. The printer is making noises like it is going to print but does not print.
JA: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It has not done it before and as I said I just purchased it last week
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Nothing, I just turned the printer on and tried to print a return label and it wouldn't print. I then tried to print a workbook page and that would not print either. The are backed up in the que, so now I have deleted them. I turned the printer and computer off and started the process all over again with the same results/
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for contacting us about your issue. For this type of issue, it is easiest if I connect to your computer and perform the fix for you so that you can sit back, relax, and watch the process being completed rather than trying to follow complicated steps. I am sending you a remote services offer so that I can connect. After you accept the offer, I will provide you with the steps so I can connect. Please allow 1-2 minutes for the offer to appear.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.