Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete, Engineer
Experience:  HNC Computing; Large format and multifunction printer expert
30970729

Need to setup new WorkForce WF-2760, new Epson 2760, MacBook

Customer Question

need to setup new WorkForce WF-2760
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: new Epson 2760
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: MacBook Air
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: just got new printer out of the box
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just looking to setup pc to printer
Category: Printers
Expert:  Electronics Pete replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ok

Have you installed the print driver yet?
Here are the setup instructions to set up a wireless connection to the printer:

To install the Epson WF-2760 printer on your wireless network, install the necessary Epson driver software from the Epson WF-2760 driver CD or by downloading it from the Epson website. The Epson driver installer program directs you through the wireless network setup.
1.On your Epson WF-2760 printer, press the home button, if necessary.
2.Press the wireless icons.
3.After the above step, select the Wi-Fi Setup and choose Wi-Fi Setup Wizard from the list of options as shown in the image given below.
Note: If you want to disable the wireless network and to enable a wired (Ethernet) network, choose Disable Wi-Fi from the list of options. Then follow the instructions on shifting to a wired network connection in this manual.

4.Enter the name of your wireless network manually or choose the your wireless network name from the list of available wireless network.
Note: If you want to enter the wireless network name manually then, choose Other Networks and then select the Network (SSID) option. Use the printer’s display keypad to enter your wireless network name.

5.Enter your wireless network password ***** the Password ***** using the printer’s displayed keypad.
6.Press return button after entering your password ***** then click Proceed.
7.Confirm the altered wireless network settings and then select OK to save them on your Epson WF-2760 printer.
8.For printing the network setup report, press the buttons.
9.After the above steps, press the home button to return to the Home screen. If the network connection is successful, then the Wi-Fi icon in the upper-right corner of the printer’s display screen illuminates.

---------------------

Let me know if that works for you?

Pete.