Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I want to change the printer cartridge, but when I open it…

Customer Question
I want to change...

I want to change the printer cartridge, but when I open it up, the cartridges are slid all the way over to the side.

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?

WF-2630, purchased 12/15

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just finished printing something & it was faint, so opened it up just now to try & change the cartridge

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

I think that is it. I have turned it off & on to see if it would reset

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
10/8/2016
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sadique. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Do you see a message on the LCD screen "ink cartridge is expended"?