John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My printer is "not responding." All ink cartridges are okay.

Customer Question

JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: MX920 less than a year old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: For the last 2 hours It started after I tried to print a copy of a Microsoft Word Attachment
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am able to make a copy from the printer's glass.
Windows 7
Connection to the computer is with a USB cable.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you!

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=6e5eb8d1-a56e-47ea-b566-72a3881cbfcd
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** have decided not to pursue this.

I'm sorry, is there any issue? We have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/

Or would you like to provide written instructions?

Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Thank you,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thanks again, and I appreciate your offer of assistance, but I prefer to decline at this time.

No problem. We are canceling this per your request. If you still need help with this printing issue later on, and/or with any other computer issue in the future, please come back any time as you wish. We have many support options, such as written instructions support, remote support, phone call support, etc.; we guarantee our service. Thank you.