Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

XP420 does not print since I have changed server and added…

Customer Question
XP420 does not print...

XP420 does not print since I have changed server and added new colour cartridges.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Epson XP420, approx. 3month old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have a Mac, I'm not sure of the Operating System, if you name some perhaps Ii would recognize the name

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Only a few days, since last Saturday when I put in the new colour cartridges, it worked fine before that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

No, just how do I get this to work, thank you

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
10/5/2016
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 1 year ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?

What's the error or message when printing?

Do you mean you've changed internet service / internet modem / router device?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,