Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

DOWNLOAD THE DRIVER FOR MG5420 FOR USING A MAC PRO LAPTOP

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/4/2016
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 1 year ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

you can download the driver from the link given below to install it on your Mac.

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/inkjet-multifunction/mg-series-inkjet/mg5420

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating for the service and effort.Thank you

John, Computer Science Engineer