Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

Printer on printing first few lines of document. showing

Customer Question
error 0X97...
Printer on printing first few lines of document. showing error 0X97
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
10/3/2016
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 1 year ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Still only printed the first three lines!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This printer is only two months old if not less. I just changed all of the ink cartridges.

Thanks

Are you connected to the printer via wireless or a USB cable?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Both

ok, if you do a copy does it also have the issue?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your support. I will go through the Geek Squad at Best Buy. I will not purchase another Epson Printer.
Thank You! My printer has a two year warranty.

ok, but there are additional steps we can do Joe... don't you wish to do this?

Else if you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Richard, Technician