John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Epson XP 410 and I am trying to add a second mobile

Customer Question

Hi I have a Epson XP 410 and I am trying to add a second mobile broadband to the printer list, when I try to add it it says Fail what shall I do?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

When you say you are t rying to add a second mobile broadband to the printer.

Do you mean you have a second mobile phone, and you want it to be able to print to the printer too?

Please clarify and be as specific and detailed as you can so I can understand the issue, t hank you.

Dustin S