Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

My cannon printer will hook up to my wifi for a few days and

Customer Question

my cannon printer will hook up to my wifi for a few days and then discontinue. I have tried two 3520 printers .....
the chap who has been helping me says. it is my wifi but I do not seem to have any other problems with the wifi
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 11 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the exact model number of your computer? E.g. Canon MG3520

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7?

Thank you.
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
that is the cannon number .... i am using an ipad
Expert:  Shefin replied 11 months ago.

Please watch the video below and try setting up wireless once again on the printer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iZDWgK8cXA&feature=youtu.be&list=PLp-znpQge8Hzc2rSB_6QGaDzL1jCBK5W-

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I would like to get the video for the cannon 3500 series I have the wrong # and got the video for the 3520 series
Expert:  Shefin replied 11 months ago.

The video is the same for MG3500 series and model MG3520. MG3520 is a model in the MG3500 series.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
we have done that process so many times imessage and it does not work. I think I just have to let it. go. thank you for your help.
cheers ***** *****
Expert:  Shefin replied 11 months ago.

Do you have a computer with you? on the same wireless network?

Thank you.

S H E F I N