To change the black ink cartridge on your Epson WF-2650 printer:
1. Turn on the printer.
2. On the LCD screen, press the up or down arrow button to select Setup and press the OK button. Then select Maintenance >Ink Cartridge(s) Replacement and press one of the Start buttons.
3. Lift up the scanner unit.
4. Squeeze the tab on the cartridge and lift the cartridge straight up to remove it.
5. Gently shake the new cartridge four or five times as shown. Then remove the cartridge from the package.
6. Remove the yellow tape from the new cartridge and insert it into the holder and push it down until it clicks into place.
7. Press the Color button to make sure the cartridges are installed correctly.
8. Close the scanner unit. The product starts priming the ink. This takes a few minutes. When you see a completion message on the LCD screen, ink replacement is complete.
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.