I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please try the following for fixing your HP Officejet 6500A printer:
- Disconnect the power cord(s) from your internet modem / router device(s) for about 2 minutes, then re-connect
, turn off printer, then disconnect power cord from printer for about a minute, then re-connect, then turn on
, wait a bit, then check printing.
- If that does not work, please try:
1. Press Wireless button / icon on printer to check the IP Address number.
2. Open the program icon "Printer - Update IP Address" on your computer's Desktop screen.
3. Enter the new IP address of the printer.
4. Click on Save.
5. Print something, and check.
- Please let me know if you are stuck at any step.
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,