Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

Artisan 800, Epson Artisan 800--about 6 or 7 years old,

Customer Question
Artisan 800 JA: What's the make/model...
Artisan 800
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: Epson Artisan 800--about 6 or 7 years old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Sorry--I keep using return
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Sorry. I keep using return. Epson Artisan 800: I get "error" message when I turn it on
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It's used wirelessly with a MacBookPro
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
9/27/2016
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Can you tell me the exact error code/message you are getting?
Is this showing on the printer itself, or on the mac?

Do you need more help with this?

If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.

John, Computer Science Engineer