John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Printer offline, wf3620 new printer, hp pavilion windows 10,

Customer Question

printer offline
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: wf3620 new printer
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: hp pavilion windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: yesterday had been in sleep m
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  TheGeekGal replied 10 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. I'm sorry that you're having this issue. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this.

Would you consider allowing me to connect remotely to your computer to work on this while you watch? It woudl be the fastest and easiest way to fix it and I will offer this service at no additional charge. Please ignore any offers that are sent automatically.

Thank you! Please click the link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=855c04be-b637-4964-989b-f8181756e3af

On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."

Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the very bottom of your browser window, usually in the left corner.)

I'll then be connected.

Please let me know if you have any problems.