crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

I have a Brother laser printer HL-L2360DW. It stops working

Customer Question

I have a Brother laser printer HL-L2360DW. It stops working and says "deep sleep". I need to get this working asap. HELP!!
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 11 months ago.

Hi Terri,

This issue is usually related to the firmware and an update to it should fix the issue.

Click here: http://support.brother.com/g/b/midlink_os.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=hll2360dw_us&site=pc&type2=4&orgc=us&orglang=en&orgprod=hll2360dw_us&targetpage=18

Select your operating system then click on SEARCH

You will see the Firmware Update Tool being displayed -- Click on Agree to the EULA and Download

After the download is complete, run the program to install it. After installing the program, open it up and it will walk you through updating the firmware on your brother. After the firmware is updated, power off the printer and power it back on again. Now try using it again.

If the issue remains, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  crash2199 replied 10 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Hi!

It has been a while since we spoke last -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.