Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP
I'm sorry about the issue. Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB printer cable? Or is the connection wireless?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Thank you. Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?
Are you able to open Control Panel on the computer?
Thank you. Please try the following fix:
Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,
Another way to open Control Panel on your computer: Press at the same time the two keys Windows and R on the keyboard, then type control then click OK, then the Control Panel window should open.
- Please let me know if you are stuck at any step. Also, if you'd like to, I can connect remotely to your computer and fix the printing issue directly on your computer for you.
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,
I'm sorry. So you deleted the printer, then re-connected the printer to the computer, but now, when you print something, the HP printer does not show up.
- Is this a laptop or desktop?
- Can you please make sure the printer's USB cable is pushed all the way in both the printer and the computer, then check?
- Can you connect a USB flash drive or an external USB hard drive, if you have, to the computer and check?
- Do you have another USB printer cable to try?