Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

It won't print color. I just put in a new color ink after

Customer Question
it won't print color....
it won't print color. I just put in a new color ink after quite some time of not using the colored ink. I am trying to perform a cleaning but my printer preferences does not have a 'Maintenance' tab
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: canon iP90
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: where would i find the operating system? lol
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
9/17/2016
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 1 year ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try printhead cleaning and deep cleaning by following the instruction in the link below.

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART159234&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1474124876046

Clean inside the printer : https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART159016&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1474124876046

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No, it is not helpful! I do not have a MAINTENANCE TAB under preferences

Not under Preferences. Under properties. Follow the instructions in the link below.

Also, do a manual cleaning by following the instructions in the link below.

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART159016&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1474124876046

Thank you.

S H E F I N