Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers
16433418

I have a QL 570 printer and I want to set it up on my

Customer Question

I have a QL 570 printer and I want to set it up on my computer
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: printer is less than 1 year old model QL 570
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: computer is a Samsung ATIV with a window 10 64 bit operation system
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I had a crash and had to re construct the whole system with my carbonite backup but the Brother QL 570 app on my screen disappeared
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to re install my QL 570 printer to use it. all else on my computer is working well
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Download and install this printer driver from here --> http://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadend.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=lpql570eus&os=10011&dlid=dlfp001968_000&flang=178&type3=347

Make sure you install the downloaded file and this will allow your computer to recognize the printer after it connected. If it doesn't recognize it automatically, then press Windows and R keys and this will bring Run. Type control printers and press enter. Click Add Printer button at top, connect your printer and add it.

The additional applications like P-touch Editor, P-touch Addressbook etc can be downloaded from here --> http://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadlist.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=lpql570eus&os=10011

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i STILL AM HAVING PROBLEMS DOWNLOADING QL 570 SOFTWARE.
i NEED A PHONE CALL TO TALK ME THRU THIS.(###) ###-####
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

What happens when you download and install it ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I CANNOT EVEN GET TO THE DOWNLOAD SECTION TO INSTALL IT
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

I will send you direct link and walk you through the steps. Click this link and it will download the file --> http://tinyurl.com/jdwow4f

Press Control and J to see downloaded file. Open the downloaded file and follow onscreen instructions to install it. Let me know once you did that, so we can move to next step

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Secure remote service is an premium offer with additional cost. I can walk you through if you have any difficulty on following the steps above without any additional cost, if you don't want secure remote assistance

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no please cancel my request for service. i will go directly to brothers free support service on monday for them to walk me thru this problem.
thank you
fred sultan
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Oh ok. Since I didn't solve your problem, you can contact or email to***@******.*** and they will cancel the account and refund you. Please don't rate the answer anything to cancel this question.

Have a good day,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank You
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

No problem