Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP
Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Please let me know:
1. Approximately how old is the printer?
2. When did it last successfully print?
3. Does it attempt to print, but the page is blank, or does it not do anything at all?
I have sent through a request for further information, can you see it?
You can ignore any automated offers sent by the site.
What I need to know is:
4. Are you trying to print from a computer, or some other device?
5. Are you trying to print wirelessly, or using a wire?
6. What is showing on the printer's display?
What operating system is the computer using?
Have you tried shutting down and restarting the computer?
What all programs have you tried printing from?
Do you have a different computer you can try printing from?
Would you like remote support to help troubleshoot this?
The additional amount is only if you want an additional service, like remote assistance.
If you prefer, you can try a few things yourself first - have you tried completely uninstalling the printer, then reinstalling it by downloading the latest driver from the Epson website?
Let me know how it goes...
Did it work?
Ok, have you tried anything else in the meantime?