How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask VanMagnus Systems Your Own Question
VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Category: Printers
Satisfied Customers: 1151
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
Type Your Printers Question Here...
VanMagnus Systems is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What and where is the waste ink absorber? I'm getting a

Customer Question

What and where is the waste ink absorber? I'm getting a message that it's almost full.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 10 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs.

Ok, that message pops up when the Ink Absorbers are about 85% full. The ink Absorbers sit under the Carriage and Printhead on the Right Side of the Printer. Since you are in the US Staples can replace it for you if not Best Buy.

Let me know if you need any more assistance, Sir or Madam.