John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have just purchased a WF 3640 Printer scanner and Fax i

Customer Question

Hi My name is***** i have just purchased a WF 3640 Printer scanner and Fax i have set it all up and it seems ok but i cannot connect it the my computer at the moment can you please give me a little bit of help please
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is the printer asking for a wi-fi / wireless password ***** key? Or is it something else?
What is the model of your Internet modem/router device?

Do you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,