Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I have a Brother J3720. It is not printing the faxes

Customer Question

I have a Brother J3720. It is not printing the faxes received. It is sending. When it receives it show receive on the screen but does not print. Then it shows me a comms error C2002
Category: Printers
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Does it show that it has saved faxes? Does it print normally?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No and the fax memory is off. Yes it print normally.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

can you set the fax memory ON

at least that will tell us whether it is receiving the fax correctly or not. then we can go from there once we know whether the problem is in the fax reception or the fax printing.

Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

if you want to accept my offer i can speak with you on the phone and send you test faxes in different modes and speeds to see if that is an issue. But i can also continue working with you in this manner for no extra charge. its up to you and you can accept the offer later on if you want.