Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

How to remove a toner cartridge from a TN-660?

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. TN-660 is the model of the black ink cartridge.

- Can you please check the label on your printer for the model of your printer, such as DCP-L2500D or HL-L2305W or MFC-L2700DW, etc.?

- Are you looking for the instructions on how to remove / replace ink cartridges for your printer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model #HL-L236ODWYes, I'm looking for instructions on how to remove my toner cartridge and how to replace a new toner cartridge.

Thank you. Please click on the Brother website below for instructions / illustrations on how to remove and replace the toner cartridge for your printer:

http://support.brother.com/g/b/faqend.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=hll2360dw_us&ftype3=2043&faqid=faq00000065_066

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

If you still need help with this issue or with anything else, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. If everything is fine, can you please take a moment to rate my service today by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,