My name is***** will try my best to help you with your question.
Please try the following first to see if it resolves your printer error B200:
1. Open the cover of the printer.
2. Remove all ink tanks from the printer.
3. Lift up the gray locking lever on the side of the ink tank holder.
4. Gently remove the print head from the carriage unit.
5. Clean the print head.
6. Place the print head back in and lock the lever down.
7. Place all of the ink tanks back in the printer.
8. Close the cover and turn the printer off.
9. Unplug the power from the printer. Leave the power unplugged for about 5-10 minutes.
10. Plug the power back in and turn the printer on.
If the error still persists, you can contact a technical support representative at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 10 AM and 10 PM, EST, Monday - Friday for additional help and servicing.
Kindly rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page if my answer helped so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need further assistance.