John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

A vendor just installed a laser jet pro m201dw printer. The

Customer Question

a vendor just installed a laser jet pro m201dw printer. The installation disconnected Microsoft outlook and I have not been able to restart it, thus losing email.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

What exactly happens when you try to open outlook?

What error do you get?

And which version of outlook are hyou using?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,