John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I got my konica film developed in the 1990's and results put

Customer Question

i got my konica film developed in the 1990's and results put on had diskettes. the picture files have .kpg format. I can not open them on my current machine.
How can .kpg be converted to .jpg?
Thanks
Category: Printers
Expert:  TheGeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Good morning Howard. My name is***** will do my best to help you with this. Do the disks also contain viewing software for the files. If so, you can open the photos using that software and then do a screen capture using the snipping tool that is built in to windows and save it as a jpg file. it won't be a high quality jpg suitable for printing but it will be suitable for display on a computer. Would that meet your needs? Please advise.