Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

What a nice surprise to see you. Everytime I try to print it…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl! what...

Hi Pearl! what a nice surprise to see you.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on?

Everytime I try to print it says printer cover is open it is not. I have turned off the machine 3 times. I have opened and closed all doors on the printer. I have rebooted my computer, cancelled all print jobs.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Brother MFC 9560- cdw

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Well all the steps I mentioned before I tried to update the drivers but for some reason the printer driver app did not open. Then I stared searching for problems. BTW I can print documents on the printer form my ipad

Technician's Assistant: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?

Thats it

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
8/28/2016
Technician: Sudipto, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Sudipto, Engineer

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Do you mean that, you get the error message, only when printing from the PC ?