John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My printer is not showing up under devices

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  TheGeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I'll need to ask a few question in order to provide the best possible solution. Can you tell me the brand and model of your printer? Also, I will need to know what operating system you have on your computer. If you're not sure, please click this link and tell me what you see:

http://whatsmyos.com/

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HP Officejet Pro 6830 e-all-in-one printer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
y to Secure Remote Assistance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay to Secure Remote Assistance
Expert:  TheGeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for that information. I also need to know what operating system you have on your computer. If you're not sure, please click this link and tell me what you see:

http://whatsmyos.com/

I'd be happy to provide remote assistance, but you will first need to accept the offer that I sent.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to cancel all payments. For $23 all I got was an offer for remote support.
I called HP and got free Remote Support. I want my $23 refunded to my PayPal Account.
Expert:  TheGeekGal replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry that you're dissatisfied. I offered Remote Support because you requested it. It was only a option, not required. You told me what type of printer you have and I appreciate that but I needed to know what your Operating System was before I could provide detailed step by step instructions for troubleshooting. IN any case, I am happy that you were able to ge tthe problem resolved.

As an independent contractor I do not have access to billing. Please contact Customer Service at***@******.*** for help with billing inquiries. Thank you!