TheGeekGal
TheGeekGal,
76665483

WORK Force WF -3640 New printer and pictures have too much

Customer Question

WORK Force WF -3640 New printer and pictures have too much ink on them? What is wrong?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer?
Customer: WORKFORCE WF-3640
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: EVERYTHING
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: NO
Category: Printers
Expert:  TheGeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Is it possible that you may have loaded it with the wrong side facing up? Most papers have only one side designed for printing—usually the brighter or shinier side.

If that is not the problem, try using a different paper setting. Your printer may be using too much ink for the selected paper. Uncoated papers absorb more ink than coated, or glossy, papers. In the printer driver, switch to a lower-quality setting, or turn off options that use more ink—the Super MicroWeave setting in some Epson printers, for example.

If you need help getting to these settings please let me know what operating system you have on your computer. If you're not sure, please click this link and tell me what you see:

http://whatsmyos.com/

That will allow me to provde instructions specific to your computer.

Expert:  TheGeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Please give these suggestions a try and let me know how it works for you. If this solves the problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! Without a rating I am not credited for my answer. If this doesn't solve the problem be sure to let me know so we can continue troubleshooting.