John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have pixma mx 340 how can scan to my computer file?

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today. May I ask how the scanner is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not sure if the connection is right, but I was using this connection before with my previous computer (Dell) now I have Hp.

What does that mean? "How" is the scanner connected? I am asking this new question because I need to know.

Thank you,

Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I'll try to explain the best I can. There is a gray wire connected from the wall (I guess this is the telephone) to my printer, then another black round wire from my printer to my computer.

Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is this offer? overall amount?

The offer is for the remote service. There is an extra cost because it will take more of my time.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but I'll just call some technician here in our place and Thank you anyway and bye.

You are very welcome. A house call will cost several times more than $25. If you wish to continue later, please come back and let me know.

Thank you.