John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a HP Officejet J4508 All-in One Printer. Recently I

Customer Question

I have a HP Officejet J4508 All-in One Printer. Recently I tried to print a document from my Desktop computer with no results. I checked my printer offline and it worked fine, but I cant get it to print anything online.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your HP? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Where do I find the exact model of my HP and I don't know what you mean what operating system am I running.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I unplugged the the printer from the computer and plugged it back in with no results. I checked all the connections. Everything is fine. I have a solution center with my printer it keeps telling me my printer is disconnected. My computer keeps telling me its not printing because of an error in the printing system.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No!
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today. May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason