Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete, Engineer
Experience:  HNC Computing; Large format and multifunction printer expert
30970729

Cyan ink went low so I replaced it with a cyan 200XL. After

Customer Question

Cyan ink went low so I replaced it with a cyan 200XL. After recharging ink cartridges the magenta went low. Now when I try to print it says 'paper out' and discharges the sheet of paper'. The paper is not out.
JA: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?
Customer: WF2540, 200 and 200XL(Black and Cyan)
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Tried replacing the old cartridge but is completely empty. Tried to print some envelopes, sent the envelopes through with no paper out error but no print
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
Category: Printers
Expert:  Electronics Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

What happens if you try printing on a different page size, e.g. letter or A4?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.