John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I HAVE MODLE MG2220 AND I CAN'T IT TO READ ON MY COMPUTER,

Customer Question

I HAVE MODLE MG2220 AND I CAN'T IT TO READ ON MY COMPUTER
JA: Can you guesstimate how old the Pixma is? And has this happened before?
Customer: NO MY COMPUTER GOT A VIRUS AN HAD TO REPROMER IT FOROM THE ORINAL
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: TRIED SOMETING AN IT ASK TO INSTALL PRINTER CD BUT I CAN'T FIND IT THINK I NEED ONE
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: NO
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment while I review your question.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Just to clarify you are trying to install your canon pixma MG2220 printer on your PC am i correct?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 ?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sir i see that you had requested for remote support before i can do that i need to know whether you are chatting to me from a windows PC?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
u still here
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Yes i am and i had replied to you couple of times. i see that you had requested for remote support before i can do that i need to know whether you are chatting to me from a windows PC?

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Did you see my above replies ?