Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware
15197395

WF 3620 won't print magenta or cyan yellow very light Have

Customer Question

WF 3620 won't print magenta or cyan
yellow very light
Have tried cleaning print heads 4 times,
replaced cartridges(levels good)
Any suggestions?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.The problem you are facing is caused due to severe printhead clogging and that is why, you are not able to solve the problem using the normal cleaning process, to solve this problem you have to flush the printhead, using a printhead cleaning kit, you can get the kit from the link below or from any local computer store, if the flushing does not solve the problem then, unfortunately, the printhead is defective and you have to replace it to solve the problem.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Epson-WorkForce-WF-3520-Printhead-Cleaning-Kit-Everything-Included-594PLE-/141125538520?hash=item20dbbcd2d8:g:DosAAOxypNtSk64C