John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Just keeps spitting out instructions for two sided printing.

Customer Question

just keeps spitting out instructions for two sided printing. wtf? thyanks -- gene
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: not sure. been gone. at least all week.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: it's a lexmark e232. turned off. unplugged. bypassed printer switch that we use.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Lexmark is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: few years. E232
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: i just need to print out a bunch of invoices right now.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello Gene,

I am the person that will be helping you today. May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason