Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  10+ years work experience.
30759776

I got yesterday a new canon printer PIXMA MX490 there is a

Customer Question

I got yesterday a new canon printer PIXMA MX490
there is a disk in it but my laptop has no disk station. I got it printing but what about scanning!
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** and I look forward to assisting you today.

You may download the required software for your printer at the following page: https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/support-inkjet-printer/mx-series/pixma-mx490

After you download the appropriate software, simply open the application and install it.

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, Jason Jones, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For Jason Jones Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com