Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I keep getting a message that the printer is not connected

Customer Question
even though the wireless light...
I keep getting a message that the printer is not connected even though the wireless light is on
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: MX432
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've checke youtube for suggestions. I have a USB ready to connect to the printer, but that sort of defeats the purpose of wireless doesn't it?
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Cost?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
8/19/2016
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 1 year ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. When did this issue first occur?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

John, Computer Science Engineer