John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I just purchased and am trying to install a PIXMAMX922. I

Customer Question

I just purchased and am trying to install a PIXMAMX922. I cannot get my computer to connect with the printer.
I have downloaded and installed the appropriate drivers but cant find an installed printer on the computer.
I have connected the wireless LAN with the printer but still no connection to the computer. I had been using a wired LAN connection with my old HP printer but saw no instructions as to how to set that up.
I have the printer set up and ready to go but computer cant find it.
Hope I dont have to pay for a technician so please help me.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your internet modem / router device?

Do you mean you've gone to the Wireless LAN setup / wi-fi setup menu on the printer's screen and connected to your wi-fi / wireless network name successfully, but the computer still could not find the printer?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,