Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Error code 0X97 Epson 7620, workforce 7620 all in one about

Customer Question

error code 0X97 Epson 7620
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: workforce 7620 all in one about a year old
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: power off and on.
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To start with, lets run through this full procedure methodically, from top to bottom.

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?infoType=FAQ&oid=233680&foid=254030

Once complete, let me know if you still get the same error, a new error, or if the machine is now working.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That did not work. No paper jams. The machine prints half a page and gives error code 0X97.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you there
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Allright, in that case if you co uldnt find a jam.. Then what you have is a hardware error.. Hopefully, the machine is under a year old in which case you can get epson to replace it for free.

I would call epson and have them replace it for you, as they will simply have you ship the printer to them, and then they will ship a new printer back to you.

(###) ###-####/p>

Hours:

Mon.- Fri.6AM-8PM (PT)

Sat.7AM-4PM (PT)