VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

Error code 092 651 2440000, Fuji Xerox cm115W, We have

Customer Question

Error code 092(###) ###-####
JA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Fuji Xerox cm115W
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: We have cleaned the sensors and taken out the cartridges and cleaned that area.
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: not at this stage.
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Happy to assist you with this issue.

The error means that a Sensor is contaminated. We need to find which one it is, Sir or Madam. Do you have a service contract on the device?