John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My cannon iP2700 PRINTS VERY PALE PHOTOS

Customer Question

my cannon iP2700 PRINTS VERY PALE PHOTOS
Category: Printers
Expert:  TheGeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I'll need to ask a few questions in order to provide the best possible answer. Can you tell me please what program you are using to print the photos? Also, can you tell me what operating system you have on your computer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I use IPHOto
Expert:  TheGeekGal replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry for the delay in responding. I didn't get a notification about your response. I would suggest a number of things. First make sure that you are using the most recent printer driver for the Canon IP2700. Also, make sure that you have checked for any updates needed by your Mac operating system and by iphoto itself. After we're sure that everything is up to date, we can print a nozzle check to make sure that the colors all print correctly.

If you'd like, I can perform these steps for you while you watch via the Premium Service of Secure Remote Assistance. This is completely optional. If you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and work on the issue for you. If you do not choose to take this service, but need more help, we can continue here. Please let me know your preference.