Ok, follow these steps below:
To restore the factory settings:
1. Ensure that the printer is turned off.
2. Open the side cover.
3. While holding down the Continue and Cancel buttons at the same time, turn on the printer.
4. After all the indicators are turned on, release the Continue and Cancel buttons.
5. After the Continue, Error, and Ready/Data indicators go out, close the side cover.
The printer automatically:
Initializes the non-volatile memory (NVM).
Never attempt to turn off the printer. The printer will cease to function.
Prints the Printer Settings and Device Settings pages.
6. Check if the factory settings are restored by referring to the Printer Settings and Device Settings pages.