Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

All of the writing on my new printer is not in English. What…

Customer Question
All of the writing on...
All of the writing on my new printer is not in English. What do I do? Also how do I send from my computer to my printer?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
8/1/2016
Technician: Louie, Technician replied 1 year ago
Louie, Technician

Hi Mary and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, would "...writing on my new printer..." be on the printer itself, display on a screen, or in the manual?

Is this a local purchase from a store/dealer? ...or was it online/international seller?