Thank you. Let's begin troubleshooting by doing the following:
1. Make sure that your printer is turned on and ready. Let me know if there are any error lights or error messages on the printer itself.
2. If your printer is connected to the usb port of your MAC, disconnect it.
3. Check for software updates to make sure that your Mac has the latest information about your printer.
Let me know if you need help with this step
4. If you disconnected your printer from the USB port in step 2, reconnect it now.
5. From the Finder, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Printers & Scanners.
6. Select your printer in the list of devices. You might need to wait a moment for it to appear.
After it appears, please print a test page. Let me know the results.