TheGeekGal
TheGeekGal,
76665483

Need help replacing ink cartridge in HP printer # 3512

Customer Question

need help replacing ink cartridge in HP printer # 3512
Category: Printers
Expert:  TheGeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Good morning Joann! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Let's begin by trying this:

Step one: Turn the printer off, and then turn it on

1. Press the Power button () to turn the product off.

2. Wait 15 seconds.

3. Press the Power button () to turn the product on.

The carriage should return to the center allowing you to insert the new ink cartridge.

Expert:  TheGeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Please give this a try and let me know how it works for you. If this solves the problem., would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! Without a rating I am not credited for my answer. If this doesn't work, please let me know so I can continue troubleshooting with you.