John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Printer shows off line I want it to be online. DO not know

Customer Question

printer shows off line I want it to be online. DO not know why it is off line and can't find the way to get it back on line.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

What is the make and model of the printer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hp photosmart 7520
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Step1. unplug the router power and let it sit for 2 mins power it back on and wait another 2 mins to let the router boot up.
step2. Unplug the printer power and follow the same steps as you followed with the router.
The printer must be good to print, let me know if the problem persists.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
not fixed
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Turn off the printer power and make sure the printer is not connected to the usb port Uninstall the printer driver and restart the computer after removal of the driver.

Download and reinstall the latest full featured driver from the link i will attach, that will fix the problem.