Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

How do I change ink cartridges in my canon pro-100 printer?

Customer Question

how do I change ink cartridges in my canon pro-100 printer?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

If you dont have the ink already, you can purchase an 8 pack here for right about the cost of a single canon ink tank http://amzn.to/29XBygp

With that being said, heres how to replace the ink http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/Manual/M/PRO-100S%20series/EN/BG/bg-ink1000.html

If you have any further questions, let me know!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Hello, this is Dustin from Justanswer.com. You never responded after viewing my answer. Did you still need help with this issue?

Dustin S.