John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My canon mp250 is offline with my mac, I just set up a

Customer Question

my canon mp250 is offline with my mac
JA: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I just set up a wireless extension. the printer is 5 years old. i want to print wireless
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: online questions
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Are you trying to convert the connection of the printer from USB to wireless or you already use a wireless connection ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
converting
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

OK, do you have connected the printer with the wireless router and are you sure the printer is properly connected ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no. I need to connect the router. the printer is in a room that didn't have wireless and now does after adding a netgear extender
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have to leave now you can email or text me a response tomorrow
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

OK, as I am a printer expert, I can only help you to connect the printer with the network, but if you do not have wireless connection in that room then, you have to move the printer to any position, where you can get the printer connected to the router, please let me know and I will give you the steps to connect the printer with the router.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok I'll try that thanks. Bye
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

OK, let me know and I will post the steps to connect the printer with the router.