John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I HAVE INTELLIFAX 770 and keeps on saying check paper. I've

Customer Question

I HAVE INTELLIFAX 770 and keeps on saying check paper. I've tried everythingtighten cartridge , paper etc
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I realize this must be a stressful problem for you... but I do have some advice that I think might help.

First, take all paper out of the machine.

Second, turn it Off, and unplug it from power.

Third, while leaving it that way to cool off, and to reset for at least 15 minutes or longer, check in the paper trays and along the paper path, for any scraps of paper, or lint, paper-clips or staples, debris, etc.

Then at the end of the resting-and-resetting period of 15 min. or longer, plug it in again, turn it On, and before loading paper, note what message it has on it once it has initialized.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have done all that. Cleaned All has been done. Thanks but return my credit.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

I take it that you are requesting a refund, or relinquishing of charges.

As a JustAnswer Expert, I cannot affect charges; I have to refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com, which can and does handle such concerns. They can be reached through

*****@******.***

Thank you for trying JustAnswer.com.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no thanks ***** TO OFFICE DEPOT
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Would you like any further advice or assistance with the problem you asked about?

If so I stand ready to continue the process to a resolution, if you wish.