John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Cannon MX922 stopped printing. I used the cannon Setup

Customer Question

Cannon MX922 stopped printing. I used the cannon Setup CD-Rom to reload the printer but it still will not print. The printer prints perfectly from a second pc.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Can you describe, what is happening, when you try to print ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The pc indicates nothing has occurred. The printer shows a job in the que but will not print it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What do you recommend? Is there an additional cost?
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** tell me, which version of Windows do you use ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
10
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Yes, if you want to use the additional service, there is a additional charge for that, but it will be easy to solve the problem, as I will be able to see your PC.

Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, tried to accept the offer, but the payment failed, you have to call your bank to approve the payment.