TheGeekGal
TheGeekGal,
76665483

I can scan and send documents to my computer but cannot send

Customer Question

I can scan and send documents to my computer but cannot send print orders to the Mac. tried to clean print heads - worked - and restarted my router
Category: Printers
Expert:  TheGeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Can you tell me a little more about what you mean by "can not send print orders" to your Mac? Are you saying that you can print with your Windows Computer but not with your MAC? What brand and model of printer you have?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I only have a mac and the wireless printer connection is intermitent. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt. I tried cleaing the print heads and recycling the router which did not work. I then tried to send a scan to the computer which worked for some reason and then magically the wireless to printer worked again.
Expert:  TheGeekGal replied 1 year ago.

I'm happy to hear that it is working now :) Please let me know if you need any further assistance.